Returns and Refund Policy
- If any order is incorrect, you must notify us by email within 7 days from the delivery. Once reported the products shall be returned to us and we shall redeliver the correct order at our own cost.
- If you wish to return the product and cancel the order, you must notify us by email within 14 days the delivery. After that the unused and unopened products shall be returned to us within 14 days and we will arrange the full refund within 30 days. Please note that the shop does not cover the cost of postage.
- If any products are faulty or defective, they must not be used and returned to us within 7 days of delivery. If a product develops a fault, immediately stop using it and contact with us. If you continue to use the product we may not be able to detect the original fault and cannot repair the fault. Therefore you will break our Returns Terms and Conditions and you will not be due a repair or refund. At our own discretion, we shall replace or repair the product free of charge and redeliver it at our own cost. In the event of replacement of any products, the products returned to us shall become our property.
- If we select to refund you rather than provide a replacement or repair for faulty or defective products, or we are unable to replace any faulty or defective product, the products must be returned to us and shall become our property.
- If faults are due to misuse of the product after purchase, or if faults should have been seen on examination or were pointed out at the time of purchase the consumer is not due a refund or exchange.
- If there is a complaint regarding a product after purchase, before a refund or exchange can be agreed, the product must be returned to Sonoff Shop for an assessment or may need to be sent onto the suppler for further examination.
- Returned products will usually take a week to assess before we can give you a result on any possible issues and may also need to be returned to the supplier for further assessment if we are unable to find the fault.
- All returns must be sent with a tracking number and insurance to guarantee their safe arrival to our Shop. All returned items must be in their original packaging. Sonoff Shop will not be liable for any damage to the items that are not adequately packaged and damaged in transit to our Shop. Sonoff service charges are not refundable.
You can raise an Return Slip logging to your account
i. Log into your Account page.
ii. On the My Account homepage, click History and details of your orders (or equivalent) to view your orders.
iii. In the row of the order that contains the merchandise you want to return, click details.
iv. In the order details, mark the checkbox of the item you want to return.
v. In the Quantity box, type how many of the item you want to return.
vi. In the Merchandise return box, type the reason for the MR.
vii. Click Make an MR slip.